Looking for an experienced user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, surveys/feedback, and translating them into wireframes and prototypes for web and mobile industrial IoT applications. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. The UX designer will work with product managers and software developers to ensure the UX design meets the requirements.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate stakeholder product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces – mobile, tablet and web apps.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions & features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Design and deliver needed images, graphics, icons and page designs for apps following corporate UI guideline.
- Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Solid understanding and experience in Agile development process and been part of teams executing iterative sprints.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet stakeholder needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Experience with Design Thinking process and implementation approach is a plus.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Has Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.