• Provide design and AutoCAD support for store Remodels and New Stores in alignment with the brand design template and brand direction. In addition, responsible for selected minor remodels, remodel programs, and special projects on as needed basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide AutoCAD and administrative support to the Store Design Implementation team.
• Responsible for selected minor remodel and remodel programs on as needed basis.
• Provide R&D and special projects support on as needed basis.
• Develop working knowledge of store design and AutoCAD standards, brand identity and current concepts.
• Generate AutoCAD floor plans, reflected ceiling plans, storefront elevations and interior elevations for feasibility studies, schematic and design development drawings based on prototype templates and standards, under the direction of a Project Manager and partnership with key Business Partners.
• Administrative support includes: project specific research, setting up projects, communication and documentation.
• Establish clear communication with internal and external business partners.
• Under minimum supervision of Sr. Management and partnering with Store Operations, Visual Merchandising, Corporate Architecture, Construction, Real Estate, Marketing, Purchasing, and outside consultants.
• Excellent space planning abilities, organizational and time management skills.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Word, Excel, and working knowledge of photo shop, Illustrator and Power Point.
• Excellent ability to create, understand and translate three dimensional space concepts into conceptual drawings.
• Strong ability to create complex design solutions
• Understanding of construction drawings and construction process/sequence.
• Strong verbal and visual communication skills a must in order to relate to many management types and levels.
• Ability to work and adapt to multiple types of management and levels.
• Ability to multitask.
• Must be a strong team player.
• Bachelors degree in Architecture, Interior Deign
• Minimum 3-4 years work experience in Design & Architectural project management.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs