We’re looking for an “Art Conversion Contractor” who can convert all of our customer provided artwork into vector format. It’s important to know this isn’t a creative position (so not a graphic designer role), nor is it tied to marketing. Ideally this person would have at least two years of Corel drawing experience as well as Illustrator experience.
· Have extensive knowledge of Illustrator and converting artwork into curves. Corel draw experience a plus. 2-year minimum conversion experience required.
· Be an expert on our (we'll tell you who it is!) product offerings as it relates to customization. This includes knowing all marking parameters, minimal line thicknesses and internal processes.
· Customer Service experience a plus
· Convert all customer provided artwork (logos, photographs, graphics, etc.) into vector format.
· Process artwork revisions sent by CEG team
· Work with urgency and accuracy
· Assist with other CEG tasks as necessary