• Work with Innovation Leadership, Product Development, and Design personnel to collaborate on Innovation footwear projects.
• Play key 3D design roll on team
• Assist in lab related experiments and activities dealing with new technologies as needed.
• Be hands on with lab tools in supporting innovation projects.
• Physically build and execute concepts.
• Ensure regular communication/touch bases with R&D team to review issues, challenges, and directives.
• Oversee assigned projects
• Partner with other innovation team members to set up process for 3D proto-typing
Specific Job Skills:
• Strong communicator with the ability to work within team dynamics and relationships cross-functionally
• Analytical thinker that is highly organized
• Self-directed and Team Player
• Results driven
• Hands on
• Work under pressure and to meet strict timelines while managing multiple tasks simultaneously
• Identify/evaluate problem areas and recommend effective solutions in a timely manner
• Lead the 3D Design Projects
• Possess a passion for bringing new and relevant things to life… and a passion for starting or continuing a career in R&D / Innovation
• Possess excellent organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills and excellent presentation skills. Must have mental capability to troubleshoot and solve problems of high complexity or difficulty. Must be able to help spread an innovative attitude and culture around the company. The ability to work effectively with internal and external contacts, both domestically and internationally is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Design or Engineering. Or in depth 3D design skills.
• 1-5 years in footwear 3D Design. Preferably focusing on innovation, R&D, or similar.
• Proven experience showing ability to manage projects and deliverables.
• Strong understanding of the outdoor consumer, retail environment and competitive marketplace
• Strong computer knowledge and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point / KeyNote, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign is a plus, 3D modelling experience is necessary. Rhino and Solidworks.
• Demonstrated skills in executing concepts in 3D
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs