Seeking a Design Technologist / Prototyper to join a Fintech UX product design team for a 3-6 month (potentially longer) assignment. The role is 40 hrs per week in NYC (W2 with benefits available). This role focuses on creating complex data driven prototypes (beyond clickable), preferably in Axure.
Ideal Candidate will bring the following competencies:
- Degree in a related field.
- Understanding of the value of design and future-thinking.
- Detail oriented, hard working, self motivated, and proactive
Expert level understanding of:
- User interface design, user experience and information architecture
- Iterative prototyping and/or working in Agile development environments
- Fundamentals of computer science
- Software design patterns, principals and best practices
- Strong skills and experience in effective collaboration and technical problem solving within multidisciplinary teams representing product or service owners and stakeholders, creative visual and interaction designers, business strategists, technology platform providers, etc.
- Exemplary attention to detail to accurately translate designs while maintaining a high level of code quality
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills along with experience in preparing and delivering documentation, presentations, and structured working sessions.
- Ability to accurately estimate project scope and tasks
You have an expert level or advanced proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
- Create complex data driven prototypes (beyond clickable) in Axure.
- Front-end HTML5 web development (JS/CSS/HTML) with proficiency in one major .js framework (Angular, React, etc.)
- Full stack experience.