Our client is looking for a Producer to help facilitate the running of the day to day operations of their creative studio. The candidates selected for this role will have the opportunity to leverage their experience and expertise within a team that will enhance the user experience for clients products. If they have a passion for design, they will be working within the design studio a very collaborative and creative environment. We have a great network between the other Producers and Designers within the larger team. There is a lot of autonomy for the candidates in this role, they will work with another Design Lead to figure how to best approach the work and get things done.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned Program Manager with passion for design, process, consumer technologies and shipping on time. You will need to thrive in a cutting-edge, rapid-paced agile environment and be able to lead change to ensure our solutions are delivered on-time with great quality.
You will drive project management and release execution across devices partnering with Designers, Design Managers and Design PMs. Your strong process management background will enable you to engage, contribute, and operate among engineering stakeholders with efficiency and trust as a valuable team member. You can't wait to be at that daily scrum championing this design team's process and pushing them forward.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Applying your scrum master certification or have a passion and experience for agile development
• Track work items across the studio
• Use TFS on a daily basis, write queries and create reports
• Facilitate daily design scrums/stand-ups across teams
• Compile weekly status for the Design team
• Act as change agent to identify and drive improvements and transformation across the design process space (together with our cross-functional partners)
• Work with the Design Managers to drive design tasks/issues through the process
• Adapt quickly to shifting priorities from multiple design and partner teams
• A minimum of 5-7 years of program management, project management, and/or content publishing experience
• Demonstrated track record shipping cross-screen experiences
• Extensive experience shipping products on all cadences - weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly
• Quickly coming up to speed on existing horizontal release procedures
• Contagious passion and enthusiasm building great technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and negotiate across organizational boundaries Outstanding partnering and collaboration skills, system level thinking, enabling and leveraging organizational assets towards desired business outcomes
• BS/MS degree in computer science or an equivalent technical field