Design Internal Programs team is seeking a Program Manager for core operational responsibilities. This role will be responsible for executing on a wide variety of operational and project/program management tasks.
- Logistical support as necessary to support internal programs including communication, events, budgeting
- Track and project manage all internal program workstreams
- Operationally support learning and development initiatives
- Support and develop centralized processes and systems that bring efficiency to project implementation
- Ensure pertinent information is communicated and understood by stakeholders and leadership
- Track and communicate metrics to document impact for operational programs and initiatives
- Maintain tools, documents, and processes including communication structures, project templates, and meeting cadences.
- Manage relationships with external contractors and agencies including contract execution and financial reporting.
- 4+ years Program Management, Project Management, Producer or relevant experience in a cross-functional (pm, design & eng) product driven organization or digital agency
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with experience interacting with senior leadership
- A high-level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid, fast paced organization
- A cool, collected demeanor with a smile in the face of adversity
- Seeks out opportunities for self-development and continuing education
- Goes above and beyond prescribed duties as and when required