As a Design Producer, you’ll join the team that is reshaping the experiences that over 100 million customers worldwide. Design Producers are a key part of the design team, helping us partner with business and technology to deliver product solutions that change the way our customers interact with money.
Our ideal candidate will be the point person for ensuring our User Experience Design (UED) Team has the time, tools, and bandwidth to deliver delightful, useful, and usable experiences on time and within budget, with high quality and craftsmanship. To achieve this, the Producer must be an advocate for the UED Team and the design process along with traditional project management work.
• Facilitate UED work based on product roadmap, release planning, backlog grooming, and sprint planning
• Lead planning activities for the UED/LeanUX team, track deliverables, and coordinate dependencies with other scrum teams or extended teams, including legal, marketing, adaptations, localization
• Lead LeanUX sprint ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, demos, and retrospectives
• Mentor team on LeanUX and Agile cadences and best practices; work with the team to develop the proper cadence to maximize efficiency without sacrificing quality.
• Promote the corporate culture and values, particularly collaboration with in the team as well as with other groups such as Engineering, Business, and Core Products. This may involved reaching out to other producers to see where work can be leveraged or greater collaboration can be achieved.
• Create a communication plan that includes executive and stakeholder management, and a central repository for all team assets
• Track team metrics and look for ways to improve efficiency
• Work with Design Team Lead and Design Leads to oversee design resource allocation, ensuring the team has the right combination of UED disciplines working in conjunction.
• Identify project risks and implementing mitigation techniques to minimize issues. When necessary, escalating these risks to the appropriate individuals/groups.
• 5+ years of applicable industry experience, preferably in project and program management
• Agile experience desired. SCRUM master certification is a plus.
• User Experience background is highly desired, but not required.
• Payments and/or ecommerce experience is a BIG plus.
• Excellent communications & interpersonal skills
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Design (or equivalent experience)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs