NOTE: Potential for up to 3 subsequent projects of similar duration following first project.
Manage and mentor a team of graphic and motion graphic designers.
Guide and enforce high standards for all deliverables.
- Provide critical feedback and solutions on both an individual basis and in a team-level environment.
- Work closely with other Leads on resourcing, quality control, and global design decisions.
- Run weekly design reviews.
- Attend internal reviews with Communications, presentation speakers, legal, and other cross-functional
- Provide creative, thoughtful, and informed solutions to overall storytelling hurdles.
- Present the work effectively and clearly articulating the proposed design solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross functional partners.
- Ensure branding is maintained throughout all deliverables.
- Minimum 7+ years’ agency or in-house (or similar) experience in a comparable role.
- Experience creating presentations and expertise with presentation software.
- Experience managing designers.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic with a clear understanding of visual
- Possess an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetic. Specifically, hierarchy, typography, color pairing,
- and layout.
- Extremely strong illustration and art direction background.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Intermediate proficiency with Keynote (or equivalent presentation design experience).
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills with a self-starter personality.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and work with non-design partners.
- Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
- Experience in Tech.
- Undergraduate degree in design or a related field