We're looking for a talented Design Integrator/Developer who is a “prototyper” that can build our designs in a clickable fashion. We have created a style-guide with all the UI elements and interaction models needed for our scenarios. We’re working on a new admin portal. This role will be important in our research studies with clients and end users.
You will play a critical role in building a bridge between design and development, working shoulder to shoulder with engineers to translate design vision into reality, and partnering with designers to express new feature concepts through prototyping. You will participate in ideation and experimentation with the design team while driving front-end polish for customers around the world.
- Drive front end fit and finish, from pixel perfect layouts and asset production, to animations and accessibility compliance, ensuring a polished experience is delivered to our customers
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to create prototypes that convey experience intentions when static comps can’t tell the whole story
- Work closely with the rest of the Design Integration team to develop and share best practices, identifying opportunities for increased efficiency
- Communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders about status and opportunities
- 3+ years of industry experience shipping polished digital experiences
- Design skill at some level is ideal
- You should be comfortable working in a very collaborative team as well as communicating with design, development, and PM.
- Any Accessibility experience would be a big plus!