My client are looking for a fun, inquisitive and dynamic Design Director to be hands on and join their extremely sociable team in Bath. You’ll be able to take a brief through from brief to presentation independently; their concrete client relationships have been built on getting it right first time so there’s little room for error in the studio - think you’re up for the challenge?
To be a senior creative you’ll have proven agency experience working across packaging and branding for FMCG clients, including global corporates. You’ll be able to work quickly and independently on campaigns and deliverables with full creative freedom whilst mentoring more junior members of the team.
It’ll be a bonus if you have experiencing pitching to clients and presenting to stakeholders but this isn’t essential.
In return you get to be part of a culture that’s second to none; monthly socials, pool table, mini bar - you name it, they’ve got it. Progression also is ultra attainable - most of their top level have worked their way up.
Your key skills as Design Director;
- Expert in packaging design for FMCG brands.
- Be good at telling a story, demonstrating you can work from brief through to client presentation with a clear thought process and intelligent reasoning.
- Know how to work as part of a creative team and be happy to provide positive motivation and guidance to less experienced designers.
- Have a minimum 6 years design agency experience with a backbone in fast turnaround FMCG packaging and brand work.
- Be happy to present their work direct to clients and be able to pro-actively look for solutions when they are challenged.
- Have a thick skin and bulletproof Mac skills.
- Be happy to travel to client meetings in London and overseas.