Web Developer/Designer will develop a prototype and early alpha version of an internal tool. They will work closely with a large development team for the backend portion of the work, and will work with me and my team to build out the front-end interactions.
- Analyze web application requirements, and deliver functional solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with technical and non-technical personnel to understand user needs in order to research and recommend solutions.
- Able to work in an Agile environment and record work progress daily.
- Build a web platform to experiment with different type of content and media format
- Design and implement new features and enhancements in existing software systems.
- Troubleshoot and correct defects in existing software systems.
- Provide accurate estimates for time spent adding new features and fixing defects.
- Communicate consistently and professionally with internal and external stakeholders about the status of issues.
- Deploy projects to multiple environments like staging and production.
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn about and advice on new technologies.
- Develop highly usable solutions that have built-in telemetry for tracking usage and reporting.
- Share knowledge with others by contributing to our growing knowledge base.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar roles
- Expertise in front end technologies, understanding of back end technologies but focus on FE
- Ability to work semi-independently, and to drive a project with minimal oversight
- Comfortable creating prototypes