We are looking for a detail-oriented Design Developer who will help craft industry-leading HUD and front-end UI. While this is not an engineering role, we do expect a technically adept developer that can quickly adapt to in-house tools and script environments.
- Has a portfolio demonstrating SketchFlow rapid prototyping in Expression Blend.
- Toolset includes Expression Studio Ultimate, Visual Studio, CodeFlow, TFS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience owning and creating entire interactive features including thorough, pixel-perfect data-driven dynamic-layouts, storyboards and transitions in XAML.
- Understands and implements using XAML development best practices with an expert grasp of resource dictionaries, data templating, styles, and code organization.
- Ability to translate complex UX wireframe diagrams and UI visual concepts and accurately bring them to life from the ground up. Highly experienced in working from visual comps, redlined materials, motion designs and/or style guides.
- Eager to work onsite in a rapid, agile, iterative, collaborative environment with developers, designers, junior XAML devs, and artists.
- Known for being a self-starter with impeccable work ethic who works and communicates well in a dynamic team environment; Has a bias towards unblocking self and team members, surfacing, mitigating and troubleshooting UI/UX issues, and working through design problems constructively.
- Ability to finish deliverables at a high quality bar and on time.
- Sensitivity and discerning eye for typography and graphic design.
- Passion for cross platform UI and interest in games.
- An interest in cars, car culture, or racing.