A lifestyle brand footwear company located in Boston, MA is looking for a contract Department Coordinator/Administrator to join the Global Partner Markets team! This person will be providing administrative support to the VP & GM and support the entire GPM team in critical administrative and coordination tasks that allow to the team to focus on growing and developing the business.
This person will be an active and supportive team member helping drive an energetic, active, and relevant culture.
- Support complex travel arrangements, calendar management, scheduling team meetings
- Support and manage team off-sites, regional meetings, global meetings and the coordination and arranging of meeting agenda’s, team events, hotels, and entertainment in multiples countries.
- Manage team calendar ensuring all critical dates are accurate.
- Support the storage of footwear and apparel samples.
- Help resolve conflicting scheduling or logistics issues at team events through open, direct, and constructive communication with team members and GM.
- Provide on-site support to partners and team members from subsidiaries, distributors and licensees in region while travelling at regional meetings.
- Manage overall logistics of various meetings ensuring internal team and external partners are in the right place at the right time. Communicate these issues pro-actively and clearly.
The successful candidate has demonstrated:
Technical: Excellent Microsoft Office skills, Excellent technological skills including social media and web based support tools.
Communication/Language: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Global Understanding. Must have strong understanding and background travelling or living outside of the US and/or deep cultural understanding of countries and cultures outside the US.
Other: Excellent problem solving ability and global flexibility. Knowing how to get this done is various environments and cultures. Strong work ethic and able to manage multiple tasks. Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Solid interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, internally and externally. Detail oriented with great accuracy. Education/Work
· 4-year Degree (e.g. Bachelor’s), subject area: Marketing, Design or Business
· 1-2 years experience plus Business or Marketing degree looking for entry level role with great brand.