The Business Operations Associate Analyst reports to the US GM and is responsible for activation operations and logistics for the US (S)he will be responsible for demand planning, UPS, logistics, Pod and Vessel manufacturing. (S)he will also be responsible for business reporting.
- Demand Planning: working with E-commerce, USGM and other stakeholders to ensure an accurate rolling forecast
- Logistics: be the face of Drinkfinity with UPS and fulfillment house and other locations that product should be sent to – ultimate responsible for consumer satisfaction of order accuracy
- Inventory: manage the inventory, handle and product that needs to be quarantined
- Business Analysis: run analysis on business performance across all metrics (consolidating Marketing E-Commerce, CRM, PR, Activations, Consumer Affairs, and FIN metrics)
- GP: partner with GP where needed to evaluate cost-cutting initiatives in logistics and supply of materials and services
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2-5 years minimum work experience field logistics and business analysis in an ecommerce, retailer or CPG company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Interest in working with a highly dynamic team with the ambitious goal of reinventing beverages
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs