Our client, a globally recognized leadership development training company based in Seattle, WA is looking to add a Demand Generation Manager to their team. The ideal candidate will be excited for an opportunity to lead and grow the demand generation and customer acquisition strategy for a company. The Manager of Demand Generation will bring an entrepreneurial spirit, leadership expertise, and a can-do attitude to lead and manage a team responsible for the design, strategy, creation, and execution of inbound and targeted outbound campaigns. Campaigns including direct mail, digital marketing, email and nurturing campaigns, and account-based marketing. This role works in conjunction with their digital marketing and channel teams and is responsible for maximizing the lead generation processes throughout marketing funnel stages to deliver measurable results and drive company growth.
The right candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee overall demand generation strategy, programs, vision, and budget to increase new business
- Oversee the entire closed loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and outline best practices.
- Measure and report on effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency, and revenue generation.
- Align marketing programs and activities with overall marketing and company strategies.
- Function as both a leader and a doer, providing leadership and coaching, insights, supporting corporate strategic objectives, as well as being a hands-on member of the team.
- Build and develop team to create a multi-channel strategy to drive prospect engagement and achieve pipeline targets.
- Leverage reporting and attribution data from Salesforce, Pardot, and other sources to provide a complete picture of marketing performance and ROI.
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years experience working on demand generation strategies, including both inbound and outbound programs.
- Expert demand generation marketer, preferably in non-traditional and innovative space.
- Enjoys marketing technologies, innovative and emerging methodologies, and loves data.
- Demonstrated experience teaming with a digital marketing team, particularly around digital advertising, social media, and SEO.
- Strong understanding of all facets of conversion rates, close rates, leads and opportunities, funnel opportunities, and the full life cycle of a buyer’s journey.
- Understanding of B2B marketing and B2B selling concepts and the sales pipeline.
- Verifiable MarTech stack experience with CRM automation tools, preferably Salesforce, and marketing automation platforms, preferably Pardot, along with Google Analytics.
- Deep analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work effectively in an open office environment inside a tight knit team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work creatively and successfully within limited budgets and resources.
- Demonstrable skills in strategic planning and execution of marketing initiatives.
- BA/BS preferred.