You will develop a strategy that focuses on crafting and executing campaigns with the objective of generating high quality sales pipeline that will ultimately contribute to revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will be a blend of creative and analytical, working alongside our content and business development teams to create attention-grabbing ads, emails and landing pages. Working with marketing and sales operations to track and measure success and ROI. This is a great role for someone looking to hone their strategic skills by developing a fresh demand generation strategy.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define the strategy, metrics and ROI-based marketing KPIs for customer acquisition
- Create and manage all marketing programs including SEM, SEO, content syndication, display ads, cost per lead, etc.
- Organize and manage all event sponsorships and logistics, both pre and post-event, as well as onsite
- Build and manage ongoing relationships with vendors and consultants
- Work with the Business Development team to optimize the handoff of MQL’s and ensure proper follow up
- Communicate with Account Management, Sales, and Partner teams to gain buy-in, understanding, and participation in marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Content Manager to create offers for every stage of the funnel
- Create a segmented nurture strategy for leads to keep them engaged
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Operations Manager to optimize the funnel, segment leads, track and report on campaigns, and develop marketing automation processes
- Create A/B Tests for channels, offers, messaging and timing
- Measure, analyze and report on campaign performance
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and/or demand generation role
- Data-driven approach to marketing
- Familiarity with Marketo or other marketing automation software
- Highly motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, environment
- Energetic, strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Experience with B2B and / or SaaS companies a plus