Our Marketing organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether supporting our digital initiatives, planning our loyalty program, developing multi-pronged marketing strategies, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, or designing national advertising, we are constantly finding ways to underscore our promise to partner with our clients to make the beauty world feel like it’s theirs—and our place as the industry leader. The pace is fast, the learning is constant…but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless.
As a Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing delivery of all assets, this includes; Identification of the best work stream for developments of assets for each program and establishing consistent deliveryprocess across all channels partner with production, operations, translations and agency partners as subject matter experts to achieve volume efficiencies and set the framework for long-term scalability.
In addition, you will:
Develop strong Partnerships
• Actively work with Program Manager, Channel Ops Teams and Agencies on process optimization and integration of milestones and schedules to large programs.
• Partner with production and agencies to deliver and optimize creative assets to spec, on time and on budget.
• Serves as single point of contact to internal production team, production vendors, translations, PM, and vehicle operations.
• Demonstrate our values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
Own Delivery process
• Seek and recommend budget efficiencies
• Track and maintain Level of Effort scaling for the department
• Create and share cost estimates for programs
• Proactively manage production of assets for long-term scalability
• Drive for consistency and quality in all areas
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 5+ years’ Program/Delivery/Marketing experience
• Exceptional organizational skills; ability to manage and track high volume of assets
• Big thinker who is detail-oriented, but able to connect details back to business goals
• Effective relationship-building skills, ability to cultivate strong partnerships across teams
• Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
• Able to identify when projects are at risk
• Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach