A global beauty retailer is seeking a Delivery Manager who will be responsible for managing and optimizing delivery of all marketing assets. The marketing department includes a team of big thinkers who does everything from supporting digital initiatives, planning the loyalty program, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, designing national advertising, and more.
You'll identify the best work stream for developments of assets for each program, and establish consistent delivery process across all channels; act as subject matter expert and partner with production, operations, translations and agency partners to achieve volume efficiencies and set the framework for long-term scalability.
More about your role:
Develop strong Partnerships
• Actively work with Program Manager, Channel Ops Teams and Agencies on process optimization and integration of milestones and schedules to large programs.
• Partner with production and agencies to deliver and optimize creative assets to spec, on time and on budget.
• Serve as single point of contact to internal production team, production vendors, translations, PM, and vehicle operations.
• Demonstrate our values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
Own Delivery process
• Seek and recommend budget efficiencies
• Track and maintain Level of Effort scaling for the department
• Create and share cost estimates for programs
• Proactively manage production of assets for long-term scalability
• Drive for consistency and quality in all areas
You’ll love working here because:
• The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
• The business. This is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.