Highlights: Must sit onsite in northern Chicago burbs and report to DT Chicago, every other week for 1 day to Chicago meetings/reviews/team gatherings. Will be working with the Development team in Deerfield (small office/small team) Hybrid role: technically this is a Business Analyst role but individual should will have to have product management experience. Personality and impeccable communication is priority. SEARCH AND BROWSE EXP PREF.
○ 3 to 5 years of product ownership/Business Analyst experience
○ JIRA Experience (or any Agile system)
○ Experience creating functional and non-functional requirements, use-cases, process models, and impact analysis, will also be creating Presentation Decks
○ Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment
○ Ability to lead a team of Developers
○ Working alongside UX to create BDD (behavioral driven development) requirements
○ More engaged on the front end as well - honing in on how suppliers experience the tool and how many suppliers are actually using it, what they're entering, etc.
○ Retail is a plus but not necessary
○ Previous experience working in Browse or Search.
Day to Day: Our candidate will be working with the dev team to identify any bugs or issues with Search, Browse, Tier 3 Pages etc.. Our candidate will need to lead the development team. This role is working on the Search and Browse team reporting directly to the Program Manager. This person does not need to be a Data Scientist but they do need to be very comfortable in the analytics world. Writing Requirements is a MUST!