Aquent is assisting our Fortune 500 client in their search for a Database Marketing Manager for a 8 month contract with a strong likelihood of extension in Seattle, WA. This person will be part of a team that is specifically responsible for multiple Points of Sale as well as developing major initiatives for global impact. Experience in areas such as segmentation, CRM, lifecycle and loyalty management are required.
The Database Marketing Manager will:
- Focus on initiatives that are related to outbound communication with our existing customers using database marketing capabilities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the retail, loyalty, and Global Marketing teams to identify and implement new campaigns and programs.
- Define and prioritize strategic and tactical elements of email campaigns, including setting creative direction, campaign objectives, messaging, and potential templates.
- Identify and ensure delivery of major Database Marketing (DBM) projects.
- Set creative and developmental direction for in-house and external Creative and Development teams, including campaign objectives, messaging, and potential templates.
- Become recognized within the company as an expert on the email marketing space.
- Create and lead development of ongoing communications targeted toward multiple key segments within the customer base.
- Work collaboratively with various internal teams to identify and implement new marketing programs based on development and approval of ROI based business justification.
- Act as primary team representative to various internal clients who rely on email marketing to advance their business needs.
- Continually develop, measure, and optimize campaign and portfolio testing programs using a Champion - Challenger paradigm.
- Assume direct ROI responsibility for portfolio programs and maximize profitability of these programs over time.
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure that campaigns are executed accurately, effectively, and within budget.
- Work collaboratively with internal groups to identify database marketing opportunities to more effectively reach consumers in various high value segments.
- 5+ years experience in direct, database, marketing, or customer relationship marketing program development and/or implementation.
- 2+ years experience utilizing outbound email marketing is a must; ideally in a B-to-C environment.
- Expertise in the travel and leisure industry a plus.