Our client in the financial industry is looking for a Database Marketing Analyst (Social Media) on a contract basis. The Analyst will help structure and execute research (dominated by LinkedIn) to help develop & validate database of people & companies that fit identified target markets. This is a new project that will most likely evolve as it goes along. This role will support a Database Marketing project within the Business Marketing Team.
Requires expertise with SalesForce and must also be proficient in LinkedIn, Excel/Tableau, Talkwalker and other social media channels.
Must have experience working in a corporate environment.
Demonstrate initiative and follow-through.
- Design, develop and implement database updates based on customer requirements: audits records for discrepancies and reconciles issues as appropriate
- Use LinkedIn and other social media and contact databases, to update contact information
- Work with the company’s CRM (Salesforce.com) team to ensure findings move from spreadsheets to CRM systems
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases: Identify issues related to database and provide corrective measures.
- Develop database tables and dictionaries
- Work collaboratively across business teams and levels of seniority to turn findings into actionable changes in the database.
- Help generate insights & understanding of contacts from information found through web research (may include Twitter, Facebook & other company website searches)
- Demonstrates strong computer skills in a Microsoft Windows-based environment; must have proficiency in SFDC, Excel, Tableau & Talkwalker
- Must have experience working in a CRM (such as SFDC), or other relational database.
- Strong project management skills:
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize assigned work and complete in a timely manner, strong time management skills, and organization.
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues for managers/others.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
- Demonstrates strong accuracy and detail orientation.
- Demonstrates effective and professional service orientation and builds rapport with internal contacts; professional communication and demeanor; and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to maintain information that may be sensitive, confidential, or technical in nature
- Requires at least 2 years of experience working in a corporate environment