Do you enjoy translating numbers into a language that everyone can understand? Do you eat, sleep and dream data analytics? If so, I have a perfect opportunity for you! Aquent is currently sourcing for a Database Analyst/Database Administrator for one of our cutting edge, Fortune 500 client, who is local to the Woonsocket, RI area. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of SQL and data extraction/manipulation, as well as a strength in developing and implementing data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. You will also turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions! So, if you are seeking an opportunity where you will play a vital role within a large organization, this is an almost perfect match!
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Write SQL queries to run complex analysis on large datasets to derive insights.
- Generate campaign analytics to understand the effectiveness of L&P programs
- Conduct Adhoc Analytics and support for various functional groups throughout retail and all other duties as assigned
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code issues
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Analytical mindset with detail orientation
- Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests
- Ability to quickly pull together data and generate impactful insights
- Create and deliver presentations to management
- Ability to concisely explain complex analytical finding to non-analytic peers and internal customers.
- Solid understanding of retail and/or data driven marketing