Our top cable network client is looking to hire an entry level data and research professional for a one year contract offering W-2 pay and full benefits.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. We do not work with third party vendors.
This role is a critical position within the Media Strategy and Analytics department\. S/he will help prepare data for conversion analytics, track media effectiveness, and help to make data more accessible. The Data & Research Coordinator will help to organize data in a way that makes the media planning process more automated and will allow insights to be drawn out more easily.
Under the supervision of the Data & Analytics Manager and in partnership with the Research Analyst, the Analytics Coordinator will focus on the below areas:
• Data preparation/tracking
o Collect and manage data so that it can be used to analyze campaign performance
o Diligently track campaign benchmarks
o Help format and organize logs for conversion analytics
• Data Visualization & Automation
o Assist in the creation of analytics dashboards
o Help to bring automation to reports that are currently done manually in excel
• Campaign Analysis & Measurement Infrastructure
o Work with internal teams to interpret media performance reports
o In partnership with the rest of the Media Lab, help to advance the current audience creation and measurement infrastructure
• College degree within a quantitative discipline
• 1+ years of work experience with data analysis or media research
• Experience with programming language (SQL, Python)
• Experience with statistical software (SAS, SPSS, STATA, R) is a plus
• Experience in Tableau Desktop Professional is a plus
• Comfortable working with large datasets
• Strong data entry and analysis skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office systems, specifically Excel
• Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanour, excellent communicator, and able to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States