Our client on the north side of Indianapolis, has an immediate opening for a Data Visualization Designer who will be responsible for graphic design, data and concept visualization, infographics, and brand management associated with a variety of projects and programs.
*** A PORTFOLIO SHOWING INFOGRAPHIC AND DATA VISUALIZATION OF STATISTICAL INFO IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION ***
- Execute and manage the day-to-day implementation of multiple projects.
- Creatively communicate data and concepts through visual means.
- Design content for presentations, brochures, fact sheets, videos, and infographics.
- Inform strategic use of graphic design content.
- Conceptualize, design and develop data visualization solutions that synthesize complex data concepts into clear and compelling communications.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Competency and experience in graphic design, including the design of brochures, fact sheets, data visualizations, flow charts, infographics and other marketing and outreach materials.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Excel, data analysis and statistics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience using social media (such as Twitter and Facebook).
- Must be a self- starter, able to work independently and with a diverse team.
- Must demonstrate goal-oriented work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative, data analysis, evaluation, and performance measurement skills.
- Ability to handle numerous tasks concurrently and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Adept at developing and implementing diverse programs across multiple projects.
- Experience developing and sustaining alliances with partners.
- Strong skills in spreadsheets, databases, word processing, charting/graphics, and presentation software.
- A minimum of an Associate degree.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or higher in visual arts, communications, business or public administration.
- Certification or other advanced training in graphic design and/or data visualization.
- Working experience with relational databases, visualization tools, and statistical or modeling software.
Click apply today if you'd like to learn more!