Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, requires a detail-oriented Data Usage Rights Coordinator. Administrative in nature and requiring experience working off a large server, this position will focus on a large audit of files in, and related to, our client's data asset library. Candidate will audit licensed/non-licensed data, extract pertinent information from publisher’s legal licensees, and document and provide the status of existing data rights to the assigned Job Owner. She or he will also formulate and provide accurate metadata for the design team. Procedures and processes around the escalation of issues will need to be learned quickly, and excellent judgment and the ability to stay calm under pressure will always be required.
This position will require initial on-site presence in North Wales, and then will allow for a remote work situation.
- Review Data and determine if Redraw is possible
- Manage related metadata
- Contact Publisher or Copyright Clearance Access
- Create Scope of Needs
- Negotiate terms for licensing of data rights
- Purchase graph and tables
- Send documentation to Release Specialist
- Understand business language associated with securing accurate data rights
- Extract language from licenses to create accurate metadata to be applied to digital files
- Manage library of data and associated usage rights/licensing documentation within the asset management system
- Verify and maintain effective metadata
- Verify version control of files
- Provide notification of system status and file availability
- 3+ years’ experience setting up and managing data rights management systems in an advertising agency, media studio, or in-house marketing department
- Ability to work between different software and different types of file formats without changing existing documents on a large server is CRITICAL.
- A digital asset management background or data coordination background are ideal, but basic rights documentation or regulatory experience may be considered.
- In-depth knowledge of data usage rights and licensing issues, and familiarity with metadata
- Familiarity with promotional communications for the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to collaborate with creative teams, advertising agencies and data sources
Please apply online. If you experience technical difficulties, please email akijanka [@] aquent.com