My client is one of the biggest Global Technology Companies who is looking for a Data Scientist. This is a 12 month contract position, paying up to £95 000/annum PAYE Pro Rata.
We take a different approach to hardware - fast, simple, and secure. It’s a tool that lets you get stuff done, not something you need to manage. As Marketing plays a pivotal role in bringing our products to consumers and our work is required to be absolutely world class, we are looking for someone to join our EMEA Hardware Marketing Team to develop state of the art insight into marketing program performance, consumer behavior and industry benchmarks.
You will work closely with the EMEA team and key stakeholders worldwide to ensure your findings inform GTM strategies and marketing. The ideal candidate has strong experience working with all different stages of data analysis: data querying, building reporting pipelines, running statistical analysis, building dashboards, and presenting insights. You should be a self-starter that can independently gather the right data, "crunch the numbers", be organized and detail-oriented, and communicate conclusions effectively to drive significant change.
- Market research, user behavior analysis and marketing ROI
- Identify and define the right metrics that quantify the success of marketing initiatives, initiate data collection and fill knowledge gaps
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and visualization to analyze marketing program effectiveness and consumer behavior, and benchmark performance versus the industry
- Optimizing the marketing investment and GTM strategies (e.g., identifying opportunities based on data insights, running experiments and implement optimizations)
- Translates data to insight and communicates findings and recommendations to leadership and other stakeholders
- Experience working with multiple large data sources and combining relevant information to generate insights from analyses; creating effective reporting solutions (e.g. dashboards, tables, metrics)
- Experience collaborating on projects involving multiple teams, managing ongoing relationships with business stakeholders, and with presenting to large audiences.
- Experience forming testable statements generated from inductive reasoning that can be verified via statistical and analytical means.