Our team is looking for a highly motivated and passionate Data Scientist to apply scientific methodology to improve our products. Top candidates have a demonstrable record of problem-solving through data driven methods, which drive increased product engagement and retention.
In this role, the candidate will:
- Gather business and functional requirements and translate them into goals, KPIs and targets.
- Define a framework for growing product usage (acquisition, conversion, engagement and retention).
- Gather, consume and analyze data to infer, predict and recommend actionable insights that contribute to better experiences and business growth.
- Present data and insights in a format that is easily consumable by the team and stakeholders.
- Empower the team and stakeholders with metrics and business intelligence that help drive data-based decisions for our product.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years of experience in analytic data science roles
- Experience defining KPIs and targets based on product and business goals
- Ability to use cloud applications Insights to gather analytics and insights
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to use SQL to write queries with scripts and manage data in Power BI
- Experience creating dashboards and scorecards in Power BI, to share data visualizations and insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting and explaining data and insights to stakeholders
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic environment
- Experience working on an engineering team
- Project management experience