A really great opportunity has come up with one of our most recognisable ASX listed clients to join their Customer Analytics team. Based in a beautiful modern building in Melbourne CBD our client are the kind of company that value employee engagement and having an excellent company culture, flexible working is encouraged as they have created a mature performance driven working environment that is producing great results. They are looking for 2 highly experienced data scientists to join a vitally important area of the business and help to improve customer experience and therefore increase performance for the company.
As a Data Scientist will be responsible for developing predictive modelling to help improve customer experiences and increase the company’s data science capability. The perfect candidate will have a degree or PHD in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science with a background in software engineering and commercial experience developing data to provide actionable insights using structured and unstructured data. You will be a subject matter expert for the smart use of data throughout the business and be able to tell a story behind the data in clear terms and identify ways to solve or improve upon business problems.
The team are operating using an AWS cloud based platform and the ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of varied machine learning models and analytical technique and experience of statistical modelling in a major package such asPython and SPSS.
- You will drive key analytics projects including forecasting and testing, funnel optimization, response and propensity modelling, advanced customer segmentation using advanced statistical techniques.
- You will develop predictive analysis and inductive statistical analysis to predict outcomes and behaviors to help create a personalised customer experience.
- As part of the role you will manage development of data resources, gather requirements, organize sources, and support product launches.
- Contribute new ideas and analysis to the Customer Analytics department on mathematical and statistical concepts to create value or solve problems for the business.
- Engage with, educate and influence internal business stakeholders (at multiple levels in the business), to understand business priorities and business requirements.
- You will work with business units to deliver the personalisation and modelling roadmap.