• Responsible for all business activities related to contract data migration from legacy contract management systems and hardcopy records. This includes analyzing legacy data, quality check of submitted load files, testing load quality, leading user testing and acceptance of load process, providing input into specifications for automated data migration transformation rules, analysis and identification of duplicate records and other activities required for successful and on time data migration.
• Key resource for sites and functions providing guidance on the data cleansing and preparation process and standards, and clarification on data standards.
• Works closely with IT Data Migration team to document data migration requirements, on project planning and load scheduling, testing and troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
• Works closely with Business Contracting Deployment Lead on schedules and overall deployment support to sites, and with other workstreams on overall data migration and cutover plans.
• Works closely with Master Data team to ensure master data is ready to support data loads.
• Oversight of data preparation contractors and other more junior staff supporting data migration activities.
• 10 years experience working on data related projects
• Experience leading business aspects of data migration required, preferably for contracts.
• Strong data analysis skills with ability to creatively use spreadsheet functions to accurately review, link and manage large sets of data.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge of contracting and contract repositories, as well as procurement processes preferred. Familiarity with SAP CLM a plus.
• Strong knowledge of vendor master data management and other types of master data.
• Collaborative team player with good communication skills, comfortable ,developing presentations and presenting to stakeholders.
• Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences in global environment.
• Self-starter with strong leadership skills. Ability to independently make decisions and drive for results.
• Advanced skills in excel and spreadsheet creation for complex projects required
• Supervisory experience preferred.
Travel: Will require 10-25% travel, globally.
Duration: Immediately through mid-2018
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs