START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PRICING SPECIALIST! **
The Pricing Specialist is a member of the Pricing Execution team and is responsible for ensuring complete, accurate, and timely data entry for Promotional Events across various Pricing Execution systems.
• Enter/maintain all promotional events in Pricing Tools for select division(s)
• Audit promotional events for potential conflicts across Pricing Tools and own resolution
• Audit promotional events to ensure compliance to marketed message
• Review upcoming Promo Event detail (i.e. styles/prices/event names/etc.) and audit for potential conflicts, errors, omissions, etc. Make necessary Promo Event changes (as needed) to fix any identified issues (or to help with strategic shifts in promo strategy).
• Attend weekly Promotional Execution meetings (and any other meetings, as appropriate) to receive updates on promo execution timelines, strategies, etc.
• Help Pricing Execution team with event modification and auditing in support of changes to promotional strategy
• Resolve store pricing and signage issues as necessary
• Advanced skills in Excel
• Proficient in MS Office
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to identify priorities and execute with a sense of urgency
• Demonstrates logical analysis and problem solving skills, ability to be innovative and solution-oriented
• Retail experience preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs