An exciting, new opportunity has come available at Aquent’s Fortune 500 American technology client in Dallas, TX! This is a 9-month assignment to stat with strong potential for extension or permanent conversion.
In this dynamic role, you will be challenged to be the business unit driver to develop and execute the strategy of building the data architecture to support client's analytics strategy. You will work within a team of specialized data architects to ensure that client is acquiring data and organizing it such that intelligence from website and other e-commerce transactional systems can be leveraged as a competitive advantage. You will be a key component of client's business strategy and future roadmaps.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as an interface and partner to functional experts including external agencies, Business Digital Marketing and Demand Creation IT partners
- Oversee tagging implementation and configuration of the product
- Validate, monitor and troubleshoot tagging & tracking issues as they occur, communicating status/next steps until resolution with all relevant stakeholders
- Research data discrepancies and provide insights/solutions
- Educate reporting, digital marketing, and data science teams on the data collected
- Understand data architecture and data sources used within reporting dashboards
- Develop reports and dashboards
- Create and maintain tagging and testing documentation
- Manage administration and governance of GA
Required skills and behaviors:
- Ability to understand strategic digital marketing plans
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Big Query, Adobe Analytics), tag management, web log data mining, and data visualization
- Ability to counsel and influence business partners; business savvy
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to effectively influence others across organizations
- Ability to learn web technologies and infrastructure including: content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, web site usability, etc.
- Good communicator (positioning, messaging and content creation)
- Excellent time-management skills to drive multiple project schedules simultaneously and ensure launch deliverables are met on time
- Ability to quickly adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Provides responsive and proactive support