Large Entertainment and Consumer Products company is seeking a Data Coordinator to join their publishing team for a part-time contract opportunity. This team pulls sales/retail data from retailers to analyze how books, ebooks, etc. perform. This Data Coordinator will be responsible for doing data maintenance and pulling weekly data and validating reports. The ideal candidate will have a background in financial analysis or entertainment.
**This is a part-time opportunity -- 3 days/week.
- Basic Qualification 1+ years of analytics experience
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced complex business environment
- Demonstrated attentiveness to detail Intermediate in Excel -i.e., familiarity with Access a plus.
- Experience with V-Lookups Intermediate Microsoft office
- Loads Weekly App data from Google, Amazon, and B&N
- Load Week ebook data from Google, Amazon, and B&N, Overdrive, Kobo Monday
- Validates ebook data to ensure data integrity i.e. pricing, record count on files are in line with prior weeks, fields have not changed in data pulls, Etc. Accounts continuing to switch fields
- Validates apps data to ensure data integrity i.e. record count on files are in line with prior weeks, fields have not changed in data pulls, Etc. Making sure columns aligned
- Runs template based reports for bookbubs Basic templates leveraged
- Runs ad-hoc manual data pulls when needed
- Run weekly unmapped app report, to ensure apps are mapped
- Back out 1 year and half of AMZ ebook data and reload, to make it daily vs. Weekly
- Back out 1 year and half of B&N ebook data and reload
- Nice to have ability to communicate with different levels, not just understand numbers, but tell a story