Aquent is currently in search of a Data Analytics Lead for our Client in Detroit, MI. This full-time, on-site role is an ongoing positions with a global leader in their industry.
Our Client is seeking an experienced Data Analytics Talent to use analytics to develop strategic insight and optimization. The ideal person is a strategic thinker who is passionate about actionable analysis and data-driven business improvement, and has strong command of data warehousing platforms, reporting automation, data visualization, digital marketing analytics and basic statistics.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Visualization of data using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Java, Cognos, Excel, R
- Ability to manage a backlog, establish priorities, multi-task and work proactively as well as independently
- Support the definition of KPIs and goals for automotive retail network websites and associated programs
- Identify measurement strategies and metrics to measure strategic goals
- Support and drive holistic performance analysis that includes on and offline data, attitudinal data as well as competitive data.
- Interpret complex data sets and translate them into executive insights, and also identify opportunities to continuously optimize program performance
- Perform data mining from data warehouse, using SQL, RegEx, json, pixel logs, and other big data formats
- Strong experience with Data Warehousing platforms (Oracle, SQL Server, Etc.), multiple reporting and visualization techniques and website / digital media analytics
- Previous experience with an Agency / Automotive environment is strongly preferred
- Omniture Certifications are required
- Strong MS Excel and Database skills
- Experience with digital marketing concepts, cookies (1st & 3rd party), pixel tags, privacy standards, SEO, social media, advertising attribution methods & models
- Ability to analyze web analytics and other quantitative and qualitative data, and monetize financial gains in site design optimization and prioritize projects based on ROI impact
How To Apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, URL, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Check out all of our current job openings at aquent.com
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
This isn't the role for you? Refer a friend! http://aquent.com/rewards