We're looking for a Data Analyst with R reporting experience.
Data Analyst w/ R reporting- Responsible for very complex client/partner assignments to identify and define strategic business issues that require analyses and translates this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business and the industry.
- Performs very complex analyses/analysis design involving data mining and predictive modeling, regression/multivariate, financial, and/or comparative analysis.
- Responsibilities also include identifying opportunities for additional statistical models and creating sophisticated computer modeling approaches to analyze and forecast business performance, participating in and/or leading information capabilities development work; presenting results of analyses and recommendations to senior management.
- Using multiple databases, ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling.
• MS/PhD in a field emphasizing people research in organizations (e.g., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Psychometrics, Experimental, etc.)
• Experience conducting psychometric research including test design and construction (e.g., PCA, confirmatory factor analysis, etc.), assessment validation in all its forms (e.g., content-validation, criterion-related validation, etc.) and experience in multivariate statistics
• Experience in organizational survey design and execution
• Experience managing and analyzing structured and unstructured data using tools such as R, Python or SPSS and an excitement about developing these skills in others; experience with text analytics
• Experience working for or consulting at a matrixed organization
Should have experience with creating marketing/on pager communications including visual/visualizations targeted at distributing insights in a tacit way to stakeholders.
Role requires project management and research experience. Intermediate to Expert level of experience with R strongly desired.