If you’re up for tapping into this Top Tech Company's database of consumer intentions to uncover ground breaking insights, sharing those with the world, and helping invent the future of marketing this is the role for you. Here’s what you’ll be doing:
With access to this Top Tech Company's data and the explicit mandate to mine it for business insights, this project can significantly affect the strategy and impact of Marketing and Sales. You will help drive our Business-to-Business strategy by mining data (working with appropriate product/technical teams across search, mobile, social, geo, and video platforms) for fresh industry and consumer insights that can deepen our engagement with large advertisers.
You will be responsible for identifying broad horizontal trends, amplifying vertical insights, and developing cross-vertical perspectives that build on or package industry-specific data.
Develop scalable processes and assets to enable our sales teams to identify user journeys.
You marry technical and analytical skills with a curiosity and passion for storytelling and marketing. You have the project management skills to construct compelling, easily-digestible data reporting mechanisms. Add to this a keen business acumen, and you’ll be able to meaningfully change the way businesses think about digital, digital marketing, and this Top Tech Company's unique ability to help them “make the web work for them.”
Beyond the Large Advertiser Marketing team, you will collaborate with Sales, Research, PR, Sales Ops, Product, and Engineering to both shape your data exploration as well as ensure the findings have maximum impact across this company's properties.
Analyze anonymized data for new and insightful user behavior
Build data pipelines and automation to enable easier analysis.
Identify and build improved scripting processes to scale our team's impact.
• Bachelors degree in Statistics, Math, Econometrics, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
• 1-3 years experience working with multiple large data sets, comfort working with platforms and systems, and ability to define and manage tool requirements.
• Understanding of tools for extracting and analyzing data (SQL, R, etc.)
• Curiosity, creativity, and passion for surfacing real-world trends in media, marketing, technology, and consumer behavior...and the curiosity and passion to keep up with macro news and trends.
• Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor, strategic mindset, and business acumen.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs