1) Standard and Ad Hoc reporting for Lab tests and trials:
a. Work with CX, Sales Center, McKinsey and vendor teams to develop reporting from multiple client data sources (Cognos, IVR, etc) for reporting needs.
b. Design and develop reports based on stakeholder business requests, leveraging knowledge of existing data sets.
c. Produce a standard series of weekly reports and dashboards showing the performance of the multiple Labs.
d. Based on business needs, develop ad hoc reports to provide additional information to drive business decisions and direction.
2) Management of Learning Lab Operations:
a. Develop and produce weekly Lab Operations Dashboard to ensure visibility into lab media mix, call routing, team level performance, agent level performance, and customer actions and behaviors.
b. Monitor and report on weekly IVR performance to ensure call routing is supporting tests being executed and testing strategy.
c. Manage reporting distribution lists
• 5+ years of experience with Cognos or similar data repository
• Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development. Understanding of XML and SQL
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Experience using SAS, SPSS, or other statistical packages is desirable for analyzing large datasets
• Programming skills preferred. Adept at queries and report writing
• Experience in data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
• Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
• Experience working across multiple organizations coordinating stakeholders and understanding stakeholder needs
• Understanding of Call Center performance management and measurement
• Highly skilled with Microsoft Access and Excel
• Strong communication and team interaction skills