Our client is a truly global organisation and helps billions of people connect everyday. This is a brilliant opportunity to work for one of the most renowned companies in the world.
- Apply your expertise in research design, analysis and the presentation of data to uncover unique actionable insights around trends and shifts on people’s behavior across industries.
- Define insightful hypotheses and identify methods to leverage the company large internal data sets to validate hypotheses and enhance 3rd party research work with proprietary data.
- Build meaningful cross-functional relationships with our partners in EMEA and help activate our research to internal and external audiences (e.g. educating teams on available research and tools and presenting in industry conferences).
- Have a keen eye for and focus on impact and ability to prioritize research projects based on team and regional priorities.
- Working knowledge of SQL or other programming language(s)
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer insights (or related) research or 2+ years' experience with advanced degree.
- Proven understanding of quantitative and qualitative research, and track record of using data to make arguments.
- Experience in a range of research methodologies with expertise in at least one technical field (e.g. Statistics, Survey Methodology, Experimental Design, etc.).
- Track record of translating research into actionable insights for the marketing and advertising industry.
- Strong process, project and vendor management skills with successful experience partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in hands-on data analysis in SPSS, R or other similar statistical packages.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis and results to any audience.
- Understanding of the regional EMEA landscape
- Degree in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology), or equivalent work experience