Our client is a truly innovative company that impacts millions on a daily basis and helps people from all over the world to look after their homes and offices with market leading products controlled with your mobile device. This is a rolling contract (initial term - 6 months) for a Data Analyst with strong SQL and Excel skills to be a part of something amazing.
Length: 6 Months initial - Rolling contract
Rate: Ltd £280-350 - PAYE £55k-£68k
- Strong data skills: Proficient in SQL
- Outstanding collaboration, analytical problem-solving, project management, and communication skills
- Experience in designing and delivering data warehousing/business intelligence/reporting solutions.
- Experience in data manipulation using SQL
- Experience creating visualizations that surface business insights, experience with data studio or similar
- 4-7 years of relevant strong experience
- Work with training business leads to confirm data and reporting needs
- Support sales ops in creating reports and dashboards to provide insights to the business
- Support with a number of ‘one-off’ data exercises for specific leadership meetings
- Be responsible for maintaining accurate & up-to-date training metrics dashboard