- Design, build and launch efficient & reliable data pipelines, systems, and tools to enable faster consumption and understanding of data.
- Partner with marketing, decision science, research and product organizations to understand analytic needs, and build efficient and scalable data solutions that support our marketing work—planning, execution, and measurement.
- Develop ETL processes, ad hoc reports, and models to support marketing decision-making. Analysis areas might include (but not limited to): retention, lifetime value, messaging, promotions, usage, and engagement.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for the Product Marketing organization.
- Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards, reports, and data visualizations that track key metrics and performance trends, and provide actionable insights to product marketing leadership.
- Work across multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end-to-end.
- Tableau expertise.
- Experience/familiarity using Python for data pipeline automation.
- PHP and web design experience helpful but not required.
- Proficient in advanced Excel and intermediate SQL.
- Detail oriented execution style.
- Exceptional at multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Fast learner & Self- Starter Excellent written and verbal communication.
- 2+ years experience with data and analytics is a must.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis.
- 2+ years experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, etc.) and object-oriented programming languages.
- 2+ years experience with Tableau or other visualization tools.
- 2+ years experience with data warehousing, schema design, dimensional data modeling.
- 2+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Communication skills, including the ability to identify and communicate data-driven insights.
- Ability and interest in managing and communicating data warehouse and marketing infrastructure plans to internal clients.
- BE/BTECH/MCA degree (preferred) with a strong academic record
- An advanced degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, economics, behavioral or social science, or a related quantitative or technical field.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics, or other technical field.