Aquent is assisting our Fortune 500 client in their search for a Data Analyst for their Diversity & Inclusion Team. The Diversity & Inclusion team helps to foster, nurture, and enrich the Company Culture through purposeful diversity & inclusion initiatives, to enrich the experience and work life of all Employees. Within this team the Data Analyst is responsible for providing best-in-class reporting using data and analytics to measure D&I efforts--determining return on investment and recommending future action. This includes (but is not limited to), coordinating with HR when needed to provide comprehensive data reports and predictive analytics to key stakeholders. Candidates will need a high competency level in data pulling and data mining but must also able to interpret data and present findings for solution-ing. This role is not just about the data but about how we are telling the story.
The Data Analyst:
- Provides ongoing analysis of employee data to enable the company to become more equitable, inclusive, and representative of its customer base at all levels of the organization.
- Conceptualizes ways to approach data and analysis from a D&I (equity) position.
- Develops and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels of management and departments; including other data departments.
- Provides legendary Customer Service.
- Provides regular performance reports and produce tables, graphs, and narrative analysis that communicate research findings to internal and external audiences.
- Designs and builds comprehensive Tableau dashboards.
- Possesses exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to transform raw data into usable and informative information.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter able to prioritize and organize projects with time constraints and the ability to complete them in a timely manner.
- Must be able to provide advice and recommendations on data management and extraction.
- Must have exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to transform raw data into usable and informative information.
- Must be able to conduct and design data analysis and research protocols that inform D&I initiatives.
- Represent D&I on committees, as needed and be capable of communicating the purpose and vision.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of experience in a research setting; preferably HR research setting.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of a variety of reporting and data visualization tools
- Proficiency in Tableau with at least 5 years experience
- Must be able to lead strategies and mentor others to analyze and negotiate a variety of documents and contracts.
- Must have demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter capable of utilizing strong problem-solving skills in an unstructured environment.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency at planning, preparing for, and leading meetings.
- Must have proven track record of building and maintaining critical data platforms, data tools and reporting structures for organizations.