This TOP social media company, head-quartered in Menlo Park, CA, is seeking a Data Analyst for a 5-month contract.
• Work in project team for analyzing asset data, proposing process improvement, and driving system enhancements for Client asset management.
• Drive weekly team output while select side project based on interest and business need.
• Pull data query from asset management system, HR table, 3rd party vendor database and other data sources and convert into story-telling charts/graphs for root cause analysis or process improvement opportunities.
• Able to run or be willing to learn SQL queries, data extract and automation opportunities for project team to improve efficiency.
• Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
• Analyze dashboard and provide business analysis on trend, proposals and insights for output gain and provide information for management for decision making.
• Ability to use VLOOKUP, pivot table and other functions in Microsoft Excel proficiently.
• Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it into a user-friendly format, ensuring it meets customer needs Ability to develop new reporting based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs
• 1+ year working experience or project experience in data analysis.
• Project or intern experience in inventory control or material management.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, industrial engineering, supply chain management, business or economics majors.