Working with the EMEA Sales Operations lead, you will provide analytical support to countrymanagers. Support the sales organisation in setting and benchmarking performance against targets, monitoring customer trends and providing the insight to drive improvements in sales performance.
Responsible for building and maintaining the data infrastructure required to support ongoing analytics. Building analytical datamarts that bring together data from sales and marketing and working with large raw datasets in SQL to provide the base layer for the wider team to support the sales organisation.
Develop and support custom-built data delivery dashboards using internal tools or Tableau, serving the needs of our full range of end users, from representatives on the floor to the executive leadership team.
Contribute to the tactical and strategic development for the Business Intelligence infrastructure including the Data Warehouse, reporting and analytical platforms.
• Strong database experience including experience in SQL.
• Working with large datasets and coding directly in SQL to manipulate data for defining metrics and performing trend analysis
• Experience working with business leaders to understand analytical needs, gather requirements and be proactive in finding solutions
• Experience building custom online reporting solutions
• Interest in user interface design and data visualization front-end architecture and implementation experience
• Experience in building datamarts using SQL
• Experience or interest in sales performance monitoring
• Experience using data analytics software such Tableau
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs