Responsible for monitoring Deal items and reporting quality controls metrics in order to improve conversion, reduce bad buyer experiences, and mitigate risk of buyer abuse and seller fraud. Assists in sourcing and selection of items and performs other operational support duties as needed.
Live Deal Monitoring
• With minimal supervision conducts live deal monitoring and inspection for policy compliance, buyer abuse, and quality Deals.
• Responds to control breaches and escalates in a timely and professional manner.
• Compiles and maintains documentation and records of deal monitoring and findings.
• Able to identify trends and make recommendations for continual process improvement.
• Communicate with management on control related issues.
• Develop systems to improve the process for live deal monitoring.
Sourcing and Selections
• Able to recognize brands and top trending products.
• Abe to evaluate items for mass appeal that perform well and make recommendation on selections.
• Able to conduct industry research to identify top trending items to be sourced.
• Able to follow-up on control related issues and communicate in a professional manner.
• Review listings to optimize conversion. Recommend edits to images, content, overall template to cite opportunities such as SME, leveraging a gallery of images, using better images, embedding video to increase conversion, etc..
• Able to communicate recommendations and sections to Account Managers.
• Establish relationships and closely coordinate with your team, Manager and various departments to completely resolve inter-departmental queries.
• Achieve quality & metric driven targets as set out by the Manager.
• Load and rotate Deals.
• Data input and record keeping.
• Performs all duties as assigned by Manager.
• Experience in retail, e-commerce preferred.
• Experience buying and selling on eBay.
• Fluent written and spoken English with an ability to compose grammatically correct and accurate written responses.
• Flexibility is essential- Should be available to work 9am to 5pm plus periodic evening and weekend rotations .
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and capacity to communicate issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
• Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
• Works as a team to ensure the eBay site is safe guarded against Fraudsters and bad buying experiences for our customers.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs