Does your copy clearly communicate the action to the user? Is it confusing? Is it consistent with the tone of the brand? These are just some of the questions you’ll be asking yourself every day.
While writing copy will be your primary focus, you’ll play an important role in every phase of the project lifecycle, from research to design to user testing and pre-launch validation. Your goal is to learn everything there is to know about a product and understand its complexities and requirements as well as the product owner or the UX and UI designers. Be prepared to provide additional support for our content copywriters as needed. You should be able to distill product features down to their purest, most engaging user benefits—and top it all off with a catchy headline. Also, you must be agile. Ability to juggle multiple content and UX/UI projects and quickly shift focus in light of changing directions and priorities, is paramount.
Your portfolio must demonstrate mastery over the elements of structure, content,voice, tone, and grammar. Our ideal candidate is an innovative thinker, whose great ideas are matched only by their flawless execution.
• Collaborate with User Experience/User Interface designers to research, concept, and develop innovative, forward-thinking user experience solutions
• Write compelling user interface and marketing copy for desktop and mobile web, mobile apps, and set-top box
• Work closely with content strategists to understand the marketing needs and develop any marketing communications for product launch
• Provide additional support for our content copywriters
• Demonstrate strong grammar, usage, and proofreading skills
• 4+ years of digital copy experience in an agency or similar environment
• Bachelor's degree in English or similar
• Familiarity with agile methodology a plus