TOP 3 REQUIREMENTS:
• PRIOR DEMONSTRATED SEARCH MARKETING EXPERIENCE
• STRONG SEARCH ANALYTICS & MARKETING EXPERIENCE AND MINDSET
• EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: BACHELORS DEGREE AT MINIMUM
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Search Strategy & Execution (SSE) team.
SSE is responsible for all paid and organic search across regions and product lines. SSE also manages the digital analytics and reporting for all paid, owned and earned digital campaigns across the purchase funnel.
As part of the SSE team, you will have an opportunity to be a part of the transformation of the marketing in the post-healthcare reform era and lead efforts to be at the forefront of Search and digital marketing in the healthcare space.
The SEM Manager is responsible for:
• Managing the day-to-day SEM campaigns, in partnership with the search agency, including
optimizations, testing, expansion and reporting
• Optimizing and reporting on identified KPI’s
• Managing keyword refinement, expansion, ad copy testing and landing page testing
• Testing new sitelinks, extensions and engine betas
• Executing on channel expansion around mobile, 2nd tier engines, RLSA and remarketing
Essential Skills & Experience Needed:
• Hands-on SEM experience for 3+ years
• Ability to think strategically with a willingness to dive into the data
• High degree of proficiency with Google AdWords & Marin Software (or equivalent)
• Preferred exposure to web analytics platforms like Google Analytics and WebTrends
• Proven track record of driving SEM campaign success that improves business results
• Promote websites by increasing visibility in search engine result pages.
• Develop in-depth understanding of keyword advertising & direct marketing.
• Manage & execute operations across various interactive channels.
• Manage day-to-day operations of search marketing - keyword bidding, copy & optimization.
• Report & analyze advertising success and ROI resources.
1. Hands-on paid search campaign management experience for 3-5 years
2. High degree of proficiency with MARIN and ADWORDS.
3. Good analytic skills & familiarity with Webtrends.
4. Demonstrated expertise in conversion optimization in paid search
5. Preferred experience in agency management / experience working in a search agency.
6. Needs to have experience with Campaign Strategy and the tactical aspects.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
TOP 3 REQUIREMENTS: