START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 5 MONTHS
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL DIGITAL PRODUCER!**
This role will lead all production for ad units that drive to our website from initiation through implementation by leveraging their deep understanding of the digital process and requirements to launch best-in-class drivers in support of our most important business launches. This role requires an ability to communicate strongly and effectively with internal and cross-functional teams to drive decisions and next steps.
• The digital content production team handles the production of email, editorials and campaign production.
• This role will be focused on producing all of our online advertising.
• Our team works very closely with marketing, merchant and creative partners.
• The producer will also work closely with outside vendors, helping create a process for new vendors, creating production scheduled that meet the vendor deadlines but allow for internal creative reviews.
• This producer would manage the production of 10-20 ad units a week plus and additional ad units that are required for special brand moments and launches.
• Work within media calendars, existing work flow caps and team structures to deliver best in class content
• Develop, maintain and execute superior standards of production
• Exercise clear communication with various cross-functional partners, clarifying requirements, creating/managing resources, schedules and expectations
• Oversee the design and technical production (if needed) of all production assets
• Responsible for using Basecamp, SharePoint and other project tracking tools to manage workflow
• Support Email and Campaign producers, flexing in when needed
• Maintain productive and positive partnerships with existing and new vendors
• Working with Content Director and Manager, contributing in new process development and process optimization, using a critical eye to make sure we are working efficiently
• Experience working with clients and delivering on their expectations
• Skillful in creative problem solving, negotiating and resolving conflict
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 3-4 years of digital production experience, preferably at a creative agency in digital scope
• Experience in ad sales, online advertising production for standard and rich media
• Some experience with a major consumer brand (agency experience acceptable)
• Some experience proofreading
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
• Experience using a Content Management System
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs