DIGITAL CONTENT STRATEGIST & PRODUCER
This role will be accountable for developing and executing the strategy and production of several digital content marketing programs in a high-pace and agency-like production environment. The Content Producer will be responsible in ensuring the produced content is on strategy, aligned with stakeholder requirements, within budget, on-time, and best in class.
- Work to establish and lead the execution of the strategic vision for a portfolio of digital content while working with eCommerce, Merchandising, Brand, and Marketing to ensure strategic and creative alignment to create ‘best in class’ content.
- Work in an Agile workflow with team members part of the larger Digital Content group, including Project Management, UX, Creative, and Authoring/Publishing teams.
- Create strategy and creative briefings for stakeholders and designers. Ability to visualize and create a content layout that tells a story that meets the overall strategy is critical.
- Act as the Production Lead for photoshoots (pre-production, production, and post-production) with external production companies while ensuring assets are captured based on the plan.
- Manage the relationships with production houses/agencies and make sure vendors deliver high quality assets for content production.
- Collaborate with cross functional groups and continuously finding innovative ways to incorporate content across our digital channels
Travel will be required both locally and internationally to attend photo and video shoots.
- Post-Secondary education in business, marketing, media studies, design and or a related field. University education is preferred.
- 3+ years working experience in a digital content marketing production environment, preferably working on retail or customer packaged goods brands.
- Digital agency experience is a strong asset.
- Understanding of digital content pre-production, production, and post-production processes to create content from concept-to-market. This includes but not limited to: brief development, concept development, photo video shoot, copy, design, development, and content build.
- Ability to lead the production of photoshoots with production companies from start to finish with an ability to take on many roles throughout the process.
- Project management experience around production is required.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems, AEM is preferred
- Ability to create a layout in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or Experience Design (XD) is a strong asset.
- Understanding of industry best practises and experience in digital content for web and mobile/tablets.
- Experience in accessing the success of content through analytics is a strong asset.
- A strong understanding of SEO best practices is a strong asset.
- Bilingual candidates are a strong asset (English and French).