Aquent's Fortune 100 client is looking for a Digital Content Project Manager/Producer to join their team to work an ongoing assignment (strong potential to turn permanent) in their New York City or Mount Olive, NJ offices.
This role will report to the DAM Product Manager. This is a 40 hours/week role with the availability to work between offices (NY/NJ) or remotely (on occasion - MUST be able to work from the office a few days/week). While this is a major corporation, the team has more of a start-up feel.
- This role will help with the scaling of the Enterprise's current DAM tool, OpenText.
- In this role, the Digital Content Project Manager/Producer will be reviewing and developing strategy and process for content on the Client's ecommerce web site and enterprise platforms.
- This role will also act as a producer, evaluating cross-resources and helping to manage collaboration
- Develop and manage taxonomy for content across cross-functional teams
- Develop and manage attribute sets
- Develop tagging library that can be used universally across content
- Evaluate tagging library, taxonomy and attribute design based on stakeholder feedback (usability testing, customer interviews, etc.), competitive analysis, and input from cross functional teams
- Map taxonomy, attributes, and tags to content that is on the “keep” list for migration
- Must have STRONG project management and/or product management experience
- Scrum experience is a major plus
- MUST be familiar with DAM tools, preferably OTMM (OpenText Media Manager)
- Must be able to explain data asset management to all levels within the organization, including individuals who are unfamiliar with DAMs
- 4+ years experience as it relates to reviewing and making recommendations for web site content
- Strong communication skills and a professional presence are two key skills that this candidate must have.
- This role will require up to 25% travel (mostly in the tri-state area at first, but will require some national/global travel long-term)
- Should be able to pivot depending upon stake holder needs, embrace a collaborative work environment, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that initiates creative and innovative solutions for improving business and site experience.