The primary responsibility of this assignment within the Channel & Partner Marketing team at Aquent's client is to provide leadership and project management with regard to 3D elements and visual merchandising of Beats products for the CE Channel. The 3D Producer - CE Channel, will be expected to execute the WW strategy for how the Beats brand is brought to life at shelf and to guide the implementation of that strategy in key partners by geo.
- The ideal candidate must have exceptional project management skills with knowledge and experience in merchandising, design, and space planning. Must be able to manage partner/client relationships with a nuanced understanding of each business within the CE channel.
- Must be comfortable with graphic design files and formats, be able to understand architectural drawings.
- Must possess excellent presentation and communication skills, demonstrate project and budget management skills, as well as a solid understanding of the creative development and fixture planning process.
- Ability to closely partner with internal and external partners is a must. This role will work cross-functionally to establish and maintain strategies for client merchandising solutions in both direct and indirect channels.
- Must possess strong knowledge of the CE retail landscape on a global level to ensure clear understanding of spatial opportunities and executions.
- Engage closely with the CE Channel Strategy team, Business Development Managers and CE partners to develop, support and project manage all 3D initiatives such as: Design Kits, Space Planning Briefs, fixture and merchandising proposals, in-site renders, campaign initiatives.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to: store layout, fixture placement, site surveys, bespoke fixture designs, renderings, project tracking by partner and GEO, budget tracking, merchandising refresh guidelines, keynote presentations, etc.
- The position works closely with internal teams including: Sales, Creative, Brand, Procurement, Channel Sales Programs, and Operations to produce all deliverables.
- The position acts as a strategic liaison between Channel Marketing and Production teams, vendors, and client’s fixture manufacturers, and is expected to ensure all WW store planning and design standards are well defined and communicated to achieve desired results.
- The role requires BA/BS, and 8 years interior and architecture design experience, or an advanced degree with 4 years experience.
- Requires experience in account management and project management at a design firm, ad agency or in-house marketing communications/creative services department.
- Experience in consumer electronics a plus.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, SketchUp, Excel, and Keynote is required.
- Knowledge in VectorWorks, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D software a plus.